FREE for All
For institutional investors in African Private Equity funds it is important to properly due diligence fund managers. Manager selection is crucial and puts an additional pressure on LPs in order to make informed investment decisions.
The due diligence done on PE funds is often more qualitative with a focus on topics like the management team, the deal sourcing capabilities, the investment thesis, and operations.
The quantitative side of due diligence of Private Equity Funds and in depth analysis of track records is challenging. Join AGF and leading industry experts on Thursday, June 10, 2021 for a webinar to discuss important aspects of due diligence for PE Funds.
- How do you find the right funds to focus your attention on when there are so many to choose from?
- What are the best indications of a fund’s likely future success?
- How useful is reviewing predecessor fund performance when considering the likely performance of the successor vehicle?
- With a lack of firm track record, how can an investor determine which first-time funds are likely to achieve a successful fundraise and go on to manage a strongly performing vehicle?
- Team composition, skills and implementation capabilities;
- Governance of the fund and its portfolio companies;
- GP firm’s operational and compliance assessment;
- Best practices for LPs when accessing PE funds.
Start Date: June 10, 2021
Time: 9am EST (2pm UK, 3pm South Africa, 5pm Mauritius)
Check your local times here: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com
Due Diligence for PE Funds in Africa Webinar is sponsored by Charles Russell Speechlys.
Charles Russell Speechlys is a law firm headquartered in London with offices across the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Charles Russell Speechlys is here to guide you through your most pressing challenges and most rewarding opportunities. The company has a broad range of skills and experience across the full spectrum of business and personal needs. “We know it’s not enough to understand the law – we have to understand our clients just as well. So we apply a people-focused lens to every action we recommend for you. Our unique approach to law has made us a leader in the world of dynamic growth and family businesses, and among the world’s leading creators and owners of private wealth and their families. Major corporates and institutions benefit from our personalised approach as we embed ourselves in the teams of our clients. Working alongside them and connecting them with the right people across our firm to help them excel in new opportunities”.
For further information, go to: https://www.