2nd Annual Future Banking East Africa Summit
Fleming's Banking forums are a rich collection of unique events which all carefully track the current trends and challenges facing the banking globally. As the region's conference, 2nd Annual Future Banking East Africa Summit is the industry's meeting place, where seasoned banking professionals combine C-level insights on successful retail banking strategies and hands-on case studies, transforming the current financial ecosystem.
Highlights of conference:
• C-level Debate : The Forces at Play in Determining the Future of African Banking
• Regulation Debate : Threat or a Massive Opportunity?
• Big Data and Predictive Analytics in the Omnichannel Era
• Debate : Banking Services 2020 – African Perspective
• CRYPTOCURRENCIES: A journey to a cashless economy
• Varghese Thambi (Chief Executive Officer | DTB Uganda, Uganda)
• Lance Mambondiani (CEO | Steward Bank, Zimbabwe)
• George Njuguna (Chief Information Officer | Housing Finance Bank, Kenya)
• Yonas Lemma (Chief IT Security Officer | United Bank S.C. Ethiopia)
• Cedric Wachira (Secretary General | Blockchain Association of Kenya, Kenya)
As it may be difficult to cope with all trends and challenges yourself, we are here to invite you to join us in Nairobi and get first-hand insights from top-notch peers