FREE for All
The agriculture and food sector remains an attractive investment opportunity for private investors in Africa. With strong underlying growth drivers such as population, urbanization, and the rise of the middle classes, it is expected to remain so. At the same time, the sector is facing challenges driven by climate change, technological innovation and demand for biofuels.
- What are the trends around Agriculture & Food investing in Africa?
- How to invest in agriculture? / What opportunities are there in the agricultural value chain?
- New market opportunities and sectors that are slowing down due to Covid-19 / Opportunities that may emerge in the post-pandemic era.
- What drives impact investing in the Food and Agriculture?
- How to make an impact? /What are the impact investment results among agri & food investments?
- What are the risks and challenges of Agriculture & Food investing and how to mitigate those?
- What does the future hold?
Start Date: September 8th (Wednesday), 2021
Time: 9am EST (2pm UK, 3pm South Africa, 5pm Mauritius)
Check your local times here: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com
African Agri & Food Investing Webinar is sponsored by Charles Russell Speechlys.
Charles Russell Speechlys is a law firm headquartered in London with offices across the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Charles Russell Speechlys is here to guide you through your most pressing challenges and most rewarding opportunities. The company has a broad range of skills and experience across the full spectrum of business and personal needs. “We know it’s not enough to understand the law – we have to understand our clients just as well. So we apply a people-focused lens to every action we recommend for you. Our unique approach to law has made us a leader in the world of dynamic growth and family businesses, and among the world’s leading creators and owners of private wealth and their families. Major corporates and institutions benefit from our personalised approach as we embed ourselves in the teams of our clients. Working alongside them and connecting them with the right people across our firm to help them excel in new opportunities”.
For further information, go to: https://www.charlesrussellspeechlys.com/en/our-locations/our-international-approach/africa/